It’s been half of our first year of 2021! In this difficult time, we want to remind all of you about Self-Love! It is important to remember to self-care in this quarantine life again. It may be hard since it’s summer and I know most of us want to go out as soon as possible! But we know it’s not a good choice now.
So we want to share some inspirational motivation for all of you to stay inside and keep remember to Love Yourself and Take Care of Yourself first! Here are some motivation from us to all of You ❤️
- Self-love is not selfish, you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
- Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you —Rupi Kaur
- Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” —Lucille Ball
- “Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too.”
- “Gonna love myself. No, I don’t need anybody else.” —Hailee Steinfeld
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” —M. Scott Peck
- “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.”— Eartha Kitt
- “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.”— Katrina Mayer
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”— Coco Chanel
- If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
- Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
We hope these motivational can keep you stay at home and Love Yourself! We want to remind you to breathe and it’s okay to take some time to unwind yourself, treat yourself, and take a step back for a while 🙂
Stay at home and Know Yourself more and more ❤️